Monday, 29 October 2012
Graphic Design Internship
We’re looking for a young talented Graphic Designer to join our London design team to get stuck into a variety of exciting live projects for a 3 month internship. If you’re the right fit, we’d love this opportunity to convert into a full time junior designer role.
Who are we?
Assembly Studios is a multi-disciplinary design agency providing creative solutions in identity & print, web & interactive, CG illustration & animation. Our award-winning design teams collaborate closely across these disciplines to create coherent output that is both engaging and appropriately informed for its target audience.
With studios in London, Plymouth, and the UAE, Assembly works on a range of projects from local independent design briefs to large-scale international campaigns. See what we do at www.assemblystudios.com
We’re looking for someone who:
• Lives and breathes design
• Passionate about colour & typography
• Creative & Organised
• Can turn complicated and ugly into simple and beautiful
• Has the ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Is able to work as part of a team with good communication skills
• Excellent experience in InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
• Any web design, coding and development experience a huge bonus
• Is not scared of foxes
The internship terms are:
• Minimum duration of 3 months
• Anticipated start date: mid/end of November 2012
• Monday – Friday 10:00am – 5.30pm (with 1 hour for lunch)
• £37.50 per week expenses allowance
How do I apply?
We’d love to hear from you. So please drop us CV together with a concise covering letter and a link or PDF attached of your best and most recent work. Successful applicants will be invited in for coffee and a quick chat, really successful applicants will be offered a placement.
If you’d like further information about the internship position at Assembly Studios, please contact us on 020 7426 2080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org