We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager with Studio Management skills to work from our London studio.
You will have wide-ranging experience of project, account management, and studio management in the creative industries, exceptional communication and organisation skills with a proven ability to deliver medium to large scale projects, building lasting client relationships within a variety of industry sectors and media outputs, including strategic identity, print, digital and mobile both on time and within budget.
You will be managing a small but growing team across three studios, taking a studio resource management and utilisation role as the company expands.
You will be expected to bring the following key abilities to this role:
· Ability to manage key projects from agreement of project plan and scope of work through to final delivery and client aftercare.
· Ability to work as a single point of contact with both internal and external production resources, on a range of media outputs, including strategic identity, print, digital and mobile.
· Ability to manage client expectations and negotiate change management with diplomacy and financial acumen.
· Ability to pull out from the detail and monitor the wider studio picture by keeping a handle on resource utilization and production overruns studio-wide.
· Ability to have fun and not take yourself too seriously, whilst still being driven and passionate about your role and the company.
You will be required to liaise with our design, development, sales and marketing teams and report into the Directors and Board.
Working knowledge and expertise working in SalesForce CRM, Access FocalPoint Project Management, 37 Signals Suite, Roadmap, InDesign and Photoshop or similar systems would be preferable.
For further information or to apply for the position, please email email@example.com