Tuesday 9 November 2010

Meet the Team - Carlos Eduardo Bet Carbonar


Name:
Carlos Eduardo Bet Carbonar

Role within Assembly:
3d Artist

What’s your favourite Assembly job you’ve working on and why?
Ham Yard, because we have been working in several images where we can explore the design of the building and the clients are really good to deal with.

What’s your favourite typeface / artist / building and why?
Tadao Ando, I like the way he uses the light.

What’s your favourite thing to do on a weekend?
Run by the river.

What’s your favourite dance-move?
I cannot dance at all.

What’s your favourite place and why?
I love Venice, is like being in another time.

What makes you laugh out loud?
Children's questions.

What makes you cry?
Home sickeness.

If you had to sum yourself up in 140 characters twitter style, what would you say?
I would describe myself as someone who never regrets what I do, only what I didn’t do.

Click to visit the Assembly Studios Homepage.















No comments:

Post a Comment