Thursday 1 July 2010

East End Inspiration

Following on from Matt's successful trip to the UAE and the eventful engagement brunch I flew back to the UK to continue the celebrations!


Being back in the East End of London made me realise just how much I miss old London town and gave me a little inspiration for a personal project on my return to the UAE.

While quoting on a whole range of work, from character animations to CG illustrations and working on a couple of exciting new projects, one of which involves the National Exhibition Centre (more to follow over the next couple of weeks), I found time to create the image below.
Inspiration is taken from the many converted commercial buildings found throughout London, especially the East End!


I hope you like it!


Jon
Creative Director

No comments:

Post a Comment